Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Talk With God Today...

God give me the passion for Your children's souls...give me a yearning to turn their hearts to You. Help me to find those gaps to stand in, open doors for my faith to stand out. Give me the courage to stand in the gap for others. Let me be a light that shines for You, inside and out. May Your presence in my heart and soul shine through my life. When those doors open, please don't oil the hinges, may they squeak and groan when they open so I may see this opportunity is from You. Give me passion but give me the words as well. Allow Your Holy Spirit to speak through my lips that so when the words leave my mouth others will hear all of You, and none of me. May my actions be a witness to others, may I live my life so that others will know You take up residence in my soul, NO! not only take up residence but that You are my soul. God I pray you will consume my thoughts, my heart and my life. Show me Your will and give me the wisdom and discernment that I need to make the decisions I need to make. I praise Your name, You are Holy, Good, Perfect, Omniscient, Omnipotent and Omnipresent. You are the Beginning and the End, the Creator of all things. One day, I will fall on my face at Your feet, for no other reason but to finally honor You in Your physical presence. May my life be a continual worship, may my prayers be fervent, persistent, selfless and effectual. God grant me Your grace, Your mercy and Your perfect love. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment