Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow? Again? Yea! I love it. The best snows are the ones the forecasters never call for and then they just show up like an annoying relative. But this has been a good week...and I refuse to complain about the things I cannot change...like snow! I feel a little guilty blogging while Paul has Gracie outside "playing" in the snow (but hey, how many snow days have I gotten dragged outside while he went to work??). So I think I'm going to enjoy my weekend of snow! Not to mention that this weekend sparks the official kickoff to the 2010 racing season...hey, when you're husband puts 70+ hours a week into a sport, you get the right to be excited about such things! Some people wait with baited breath for baseball or football season...in the Ward house it's racing!!!!!!

God is always faithful and true, I know that in the depths of my soul. But this week He has been especially real to me. I've been in prayer for quite some time about a couple of issues...issues that may not seem big to other folks, but they were huge for me. God answers prayers all the time in small ways and big ways...but lately, He's showing Himself to me in really big ways. AND God is using every day people to answer those prayers for me...people that don't know they are being used by Him but are making themselves open for being used. That's huge! I know He's preparing me for something, just not sure what! But I do know this...it makes me excited to know something's coming (and it's not the annoying relative!). It's also humbling to know that God finds me worthy of using. I honestly don't even know how to react to that nor do I have to words to express my feelings about that. Basically it's sort of like one of those prostrate on the floor moments, feeling so unworthy, yet so loved and wanted. No, that doesn't come close. I'm such a small piece of His overall puzzle, yet I'm big in His eyes...amazing. He knows every hair on my head...wow.

I will say this...I know God is preparing me for a mission trip that I am very much looking forward to. So please keep that in your prayers! But I know there is more coming down the pike...and I'm so excited to see how He's going to use me...for what purpose? I know that...to glorify, honor and exalt Him. What more reason do I need??

I'm gonna go enjoy the snow now...life is good...life is God!

No comments:

Post a Comment