Sunday, February 27, 2011

Milestones of Magnitude

So as we kick off a new week, I want to post my own personal milestones from the past week. I know that some of you may laugh and wonder why I wasn't doing this before, and others are going to wonder why in the world I wanted to do these to start with. So here we go:
  • Met with a personal trainer AND spent the money to keep him around for a while
  • Had a Subway sandwich WITHOUT mayonaise
  • ordered a grilled chicken salad from Elizabeth's...with NO cheese
  • ate a salad without ranch...I tried light olive oil and vinegar instead

I know these may seem silly...but me and my mayo are pretty tight...as are me and my ranch dressing :)

I shed about 3 pounds this week...although I think it was water weight, lol. But 3 pounds is threee pounds! I'll take it!

I know life is going to happen. I have a lot of stressful things going on in life right now. But that's okay. I am approaching this weight loss/get healthy thing from a new perspective. God is going to deliver me, I am confident of this!

Have a great week :)

~Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment