- to be focused and stay on track
- for stamina and strength
- strength to not run straight to the Henry James across the street (isn't that just mean to be across the street from the gym...it's from Satan I tell you...) for a hot dog when I am finished
- courage to wear my cellulite, lump revealing spandexy capris into the gym WITHOUT pullng my long shirt down to cover my rear
- for me to be challenged! I need and love a challenge or I get bored!
- last but not least...please, please, please pray I don't gas in front of my personal trainer, I'd die on the spot (you can laugh, but we've all been there, right? I'm avoiding gassy foods this morning, lol!!)
I do solemnly vow that I am NOT doing this journey to fit into a pair of skinny jeans (ya'll don't realize what my "skinny" size truly is...and I'm aiming for a much smaller size this go round :) I am slowly but surely realizing just how close this journey is drawing me to my Lord. I love it. I encourage you all to do it. You ask Him for the want to...He'll give it to you. I have to ask for it every day...and He gives it to me. I want this. I want to be healthy. I want my personal temple of the Holy Spirit to be all it can be. And it will be :) Join the journey with me!
And yes...I will post again later and let you know how that final plea on the prayer requests turns out...:)