Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Okay girls! Today is the day I finally get to actually WORK OUT with my trainer. I need some specific prayers please!
  • to be focused and stay on track
  • for stamina and strength
  • strength to not run straight to the Henry James across the street (isn't that just mean to be across the street from the gym...it's from Satan I tell you...) for a hot dog when I am finished
  • courage to wear my cellulite, lump revealing spandexy capris into the gym WITHOUT pullng my long shirt down to cover my rear
  • for me to be challenged! I need and love a challenge or I get bored!
  • last but not least...please, please, please pray I don't gas in front of my personal trainer, I'd die on the spot (you can laugh, but we've all been there, right? I'm avoiding gassy foods this morning, lol!!)

I do solemnly vow that I am NOT doing this journey to fit into a pair of skinny jeans (ya'll don't realize what my "skinny" size truly is...and I'm aiming for a much smaller size this go round :) I am slowly but surely realizing just how close this journey is drawing me to my Lord. I love it. I encourage you all to do it. You ask Him for the want to...He'll give it to you. I have to ask for it every day...and He gives it to me. I want this. I want to be healthy. I want my personal temple of the Holy Spirit to be all it can be. And it will be :) Join the journey with me!

And yes...I will post again later and let you know how that final plea on the prayer requests turns out...:)

~Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment